Thursday 26 March 2015

My Top Beauty Hacks!

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had assessments in school and stuff....
I thought I'd post some of my favourite beauty hacks for you all to read and hopefully learn something :)

Beauty Hacks!

  • Leave a spoon in warm water, dry it when it's needed and curl your eyelashes with it. Just hold it against them for a little while and apply mascara as normal!
  • Add a touch of white eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye so you look more awake.
  • Apply concealer under your eye in a triangle shape for a better effect.
  • Use a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer as a base for foundation for better coverage.
  • Paint two or more colours of nail varnish on a makeup sponge and dab it on your nails for an ombré look.
  • Boil a kettle and hold wet nail polish(on your nails)over the stream very carefully to make your nails matte.
  • Swipe clear mascara over your eyebrows to keep them in place.
  • Apply a coat of mascara, dab baby powder on them, then apply a second coat for fuller looking eyelashes.
  • Wrap a rubber band around your nails to make a French manicure.
  • Braid your hair then straighten it for wavy hair.
  • Use sticky tape to get a perfect winged eyeliner look.
  • Don't pump your mascara in and out, it lets air in that will dry it up.

I hope some of these are useful to you and that you will try them out! 
If I made a YouTube channel, would anyone subscribe to it?

Lots of love,

Gillian xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I pump my mascara a lot... ack! No wonder why it's so brittle!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete