Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul+Reviews!

I recently went into town with my friend and I thought I would do a little haul and some reviews for you all!


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Colour: 010 Ivory

Price: £5.99

Bought In: Boots

 
I was looking for a new concealer and this one is great! It matches my skin tone perfectly which is really difficult because I'm so pale and it blends really well. It doesn't have a lot of coverage but if you build it up then it can cover blemishes and dark circles very well. My friends has told me that it works well with the matching foundation but they had no Ivory in stock.
 
Superdrug Powder Brush
 
Colour: /
 
Price: £3.99
 
Bought In: Superdrug
 

 
 
 
I needed a new powder brush because my old one was a bit tired and I'm a fan of the Superdrug brushes. This one is great! It's got loads of bristles and they're soft and gentle on my skin. My only problem is that even though I haven't washed it and I use the brush guard which it came with, some of the hairs have fallen out. Not loads but around five or six already have and I've used it four times. It smells very plastic-y but I would recommend it because it's got a sturdy handle and works really well :)
 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
 
Colour: 01Transparent
 
Price: 3.99
 
Bought It: Boots
 

 
 
I can't tell you all how much I love this powder! This is my second one and I love it so much! Even though I don't have really oily skin, I take this to school for after PE and I use some in the morning to set my concealer and foundation. I chose the transparent one because I find the coloured ones can rub off onto my white school shirt :/  It stays on for ages and is really great at stopping your face from looking shiny. The lid comes off quite easily so I put a hair bobble round it, the lid is also really weak and mine has a crack up the side. It doesn't have a powder pad or a mirror which I think some people need but I don't because I use the mirrors in school and I have a mini powder brush for school and I really hate powder pads. Overall it's really good! 

Hope you all enjoyed this little haul. Please leave requests down below or comment your views on any of these. Also, I'm looking for a new foundation so any recommendations are welcome!

Lots of love,

Gillian xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I need that concealer. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I love your blog! I think I'm subscribed to you on Youtube, I'm not sure! Keep up the fabulous work!

    ~Noor
    www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet 💕 I don't have a YouTube yet but I'm thinking about starting one up
      -Gillian

      Delete
  3. LOVE THIS POST! XX

    P.s Wanna be blog friends? Use GFC and JOIN my site or use BLOGLOVIN and JOIN my site! Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk

    You first and then leave a comment on my recent post! I’ll make sure to join back x

    Soooomsies.x

    ReplyDelete